Seth Olale, who has been at NTV for close to 11 years, decided to call it to quit five days ago, and he is back on your TV screen.
He took to his Twitter handle to announce his departure from NTV but kept his next move as a surprise to his loyal fans.
”It’s been an incredible decade serving at the Nation Media Group, NTV, right from a Sports intern in 2011 to a Senior Current Affairs & Investigative Reporting. I am forever indebted to this amazing institution for the overwhelming support it gave me over the year,” tweeted Seth.
The former NTV senior political affairs and investigative reporter Seth Olale has joined the Royal Media Services owned Citizen TV as a senior reporter.
Read his tweet.
”Today, I officially commenced the role of a Senior Reporter, at Royal Media Services.”
Seth Olale, who took a photo next to the royal media services signpost, sent a clear message to his fans that he had joined Citizen TV.
- KPMG To Begin The Audit Process Of IEBC Voter Register In 2 Weeks.
- Toyota Kenya Ventures Into The Car Trade-in Business.
- Joe Ageyo’s Influential Role At Nation Media Group. VIDEO.
- Kalonzo Musyoka Declares ‘Raila Tosha!
- IEBC Appoints Michael Ouma, Crispine Otieno, Ruth Kulundu As Directors.
- Lillian Nganga Shows Off Her Baby Bump, Lights Up Social Media.
- Raila Most Popular Presidential Candidate In Nairobi County- TIFA
- Tedd Josiah: “If You Aren’t Ready For A Relationship, Wait or Play Until you are.”
He said, “I am taking up another challenge as a Senior Reporter.”
At SemaKenya.com, we wish him all the best.
We will keep you up to date with the latest news.