Former Machakos County First Lady Lillian Nganga – Owino and gospel rapperJulius Owino aka Juliani, are set to welcome their first child, and happy Lillian can’t keep calm.
She is loving, and @semaKenya, we noticed something interesting; she has been sharing photos of her pregnancy on social media.
On February 2, 2022, Lillian and rapper Juliani tied the knot in a private function that family members and a few close friends attended.
Lillian Nganga shared happy moments and excitement about her pregnancy.
She said, “These are the days I prayed for.”
A fan told Lillian, “When a woman is loved right it!”
The love birds have kept their love life out of social media and the public eye as a way of building their relationship and marriage and not letting people do it for them.
Love is beautiful, and to do it best, it needs some privacy.
Lillian announced that she is working on her first book titled Madam First Lady, expected to be published before the end of the year.
- Raila Most Popular Presidential Candidate In Nairobi County- TIFA
- Tedd Josiah: “If You Aren’t Ready For A Relationship, Wait or Play Until you are.”
- Oga Obinna, “Most Men, Are Unfaithful, Only Broke Ones are Loyal.”
- Bungoma Deputy Governor Ngome Kibanani Ditched DP Ruto’s Led UDA To Join Azimio.
- Kamene Goro-“Stop Using kids To Take Advantage of Men.”
- Linus Kaikai Appointed RMS Group Editorial Director
- Azimio-OKA Deal: Raila, Kalonzo Expected to Meet Ahead of The Azimio Flag Bearer Function.
- Mulamwah – I have No Regrets Concerning What I Have Said About My Ex Sonie.
Another fan, alicenelson posted__: “Your next book title to be money can’t buy love.”
She posted, “This mini-memoir that I cherish is a book about owning my story, taking control of the narrative and telling my truth. From being catapulted into the limelight amidst a lot of chatter, to achieving a lot under the County First Lady’s Office to the eventual “stepping down” from the position…From my heart to yours!”
We will keep you up to date with the latest news from Lillian and Juliani.