IEBC has announced the appointments of 3 directors; Ruth Kulundu, Deputy Commission Secretary, Chrispine Otieno, new director legal, and Michael Ouma, ICT director.
This comes just two days ago after IEBC made public the appointment of Marjan Hussein Marjan as the Commission Secretary and Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Ruth Kulundu, who has over 12 years in elections management, has previously worked as IEBC Regional Elections Coordinator from 2010-2017 and later as Siaya County Elections Manager.
Chrispine Otieno Owiye was appointed as Director of Legal and Public Affairs, and Michael Ouma as Director of Information Communication and Technology (ICT).
The three appointments were announced after the electoral body conducted interviews for the shortlisted candidates on 9th and 10th March 2022.
- Lillian Nganga Shows Off Her Baby Bump, Lights Up Social Media.
- Raila Most Popular Presidential Candidate In Nairobi County- TIFA
- Tedd Josiah: “If You Aren’t Ready For A Relationship, Wait or Play Until you are.”
- Oga Obinna, “Most Men, Are Unfaithful, Only Broke Ones are Loyal.”
- Bungoma Deputy Governor Ngome Kibanani Ditched DP Ruto’s Led UDA To Join Azimio.
- Kamene Goro-“Stop Using kids To Take Advantage of Men.”
- Linus Kaikai Appointed RMS Group Editorial Director
- Azimio-OKA Deal: Raila, Kalonzo Expected to Meet Ahead of The Azimio Flag Bearer Function.
- Mulamwah – I have No Regrets Concerning What I Have Said About My Ex Sonie.
According to IEBC, the applicants were the most suitable candidates.
IEBC said in a statement, “The following applicants emerged as the most qualified and suitable for the positions.”
We will keep you up to date with the latest news.