According to Kiss FM presenter Kamene Goro, Kids are innocent and should be kept out if things don’t work out between couples.
Kamene Goro further sent a warning to Women criticizing a section of them who often used their kids as scapegoats.
She said, “Stop using kids as scapegoats.”
“You were with someone and you had kids. Sometimes things go wrong and you are no longer together. Baby girl don’t bring your kids into that mess. The child is innocent,” said Kamene Goro.
She made the comments during the Kiss FM morning show, which has pushed her to the receiving end from a section of women.
She further cautioned the women not to get kids involved in family dramas, saying that it is wrong to manipulate men using kids because they are innocent.
She said the disadvantage of that is that kids will develop negative behaviors that may be damaging to their future.
- Linus Kaikai Appointed RMS Group Editorial Director
- Azimio-OKA Deal: Raila, Kalonzo Expected to Meet Ahead of The Azimio Flag Bearer Function.
- Mulamwah – I have No Regrets Concerning What I Have Said About My Ex Sonie.
- CS Magoha has ordered the arrest of Exam officials who will be found with a mobile phone in exam centers.
- Over 200 Bodaboda Riders Have Been Fined Ksh. 35000 Each.
- VIDEO: Obinna drops debut song ‘My life.’
“Kids will grow up being paranoid, injured, and damaged by the situations you put them in. Not everyone is made to be a parent,” said Kamene Goro.
On his part, Co-presenter Obinna said, “Whether it rains or shines, he is the father of your child.”
Kamene has previously been quoted saying that she is not interested in having kids.
We will keep you up to date with the latest news.