Bungoma deputy governor Ngome Kibanani, a diehard supporter of Deputy President William Ruto, has made a U-turn and now supports Azimio la Umoja leader Raila Odinga.
Ngome Kibanani made the announcement on Wednesday that he had quit UDA.
He joins a list of many Western leaders who have ditched Wetangula’s Ford-Kenya and Mudavadi’s ANC to join DAP-K led by MP Wafula Wamunyonyi and, of course, Defense Cabinet Secretary Eugine Wamalwa.
Kibanani is eyeing the Bungoma Senatorial seat on a DAP-K party ticket, and he is sure he will kick out Wetangula.
He now says Ford Kenya party leader Moses Wetang’ula is to be blamed for the underdevelopment that has been witnessed in the region.
In his speech, Ngome Kibanani allegedly said he would leave Wetang’ula’s led party, Ford-Kenya, with nothing, terming it as a dead party.
He said, “When you are a woman and you build a house with a man, when you divorce, ensure you destroy it so that everyone starts life on a new.”
Both Ford-Kenya party leader Moses Wetangula and ANC Musalia Mudavadi joined DP Ruto’s led UDA under the newly formed Kenya Kwanza Alliance.
- Kamene Goro-“Stop Using kids To Take Advantage of Men.”
- Linus Kaikai Appointed RMS Group Editorial Director
- Azimio-OKA Deal: Raila, Kalonzo Expected to Meet Ahead of The Azimio Flag Bearer Function.
- Mulamwah – I have No Regrets Concerning What I Have Said About My Ex Sonie.
- CS Magoha has ordered the arrest of Exam officials who will be found with a mobile phone in exam centers.
- Over 200 Bodaboda Riders Have Been Fined Ksh. 35000 Each.
- VIDEO: Obinna drops debut song ‘My life.’
The alliance is expected to announce its flag bearer in the coming weeks.
Deputy President William Ruto and ANC party leader Musalia Mudavadi are currently in the United Kingdom for a series of meetings.
We will keep you up to date with the latest news.