The crackdown on rouge bodaboda riders has started with the arrest of more than 100 riders already arraigned court.
Police arrested riders operators within the Nairobi CBD.
The crackdown is expected to continue until a solution is reached.
The president ordered all bodaboda riders to be registered and issued with a unique identification number.
This the government believes will help tame the sector, which is alleged to cause most accidents on the roads.
More than 200 bodaboda riders have been arraigned at Milimani law court and charged with riding along the pavements and causing obstructions.
- VIDEO: Obinna drops debut song ‘My life.’
- Bahati Drops New Hit Song Dubbed ‘Fire’ Featuring Raila Odinga.
- CS Matiang’i Has Ordered For The Arrest Of Bodaboda Riders Caught Assaulting Female Driver.
- Boniface Mwangi, “Bodabodas Are The Biggest Threat To National Security.”
- City Politician Hon Alinur Mohamed Wants Police Officers Out Of Examination Centers.
They have been fined KSh. 35,000 each.
We will keep you up to date with the latest news.