Comedian Mulamwah has insisted that he has no regrets whatsoever about what he said concerning Carol Sonie in the past.
Mulamwah has publicly continued to send strong messages announcing that he doesn’t regret one bit of the comments he made about his baby mama Carrol Sonie.
Mulamwah, who had graced the Tusker at 100 events that took place this past weekend, was interviewed by SPM Buzz.
Mulamwah defended his decision to speak about his past with Carrol Sonie.
He said, “From the time I burnt my shirt, nothing else scares me.
“Whether you’re supporting me or criticising me, I don’t know you and I don’t care. I am focusing on my work.”
“Before I post anything, I normally scrutinise many things. I don’t have any regrets for saying whatever I said. When you see a man has gotten to that point, there were a lot of things.”
“That’s why I sometimes said back that I shouldn’t open up as there was nothing good I could reveal.
” That’s why I said that if I spoke, I could spoil many people’s lives, not only Carrol. She has her mother, her sister, people from church. Now if I talk anything I could spoil a lot.”
He said he became the villain in the story because he has a bigger megaphone than Carrol, who he felt also spoke as much as he did.
- CS Magoha has ordered the arrest of Exam officials who will be found with a mobile phone in exam centers.
- Over 200 Bodaboda Riders Have Been Fined Ksh. 35000 Each.
- VIDEO: Obinna drops debut song ‘My life.’
- Bahati Drops New Hit Song Dubbed ‘Fire’ Featuring Raila Odinga.
- CS Matiang’i Has Ordered For The Arrest Of Bodaboda Riders Caught Assaulting Female Driver.
- Boniface Mwangi, “Bodabodas Are The Biggest Threat To National Security.”
- City Politician Hon Alinur Mohamed Wants Police Officers Out Of Examination Centers.
“What people don’t realise is that when Carrol speaks, she doesn’t reach such a big audience, unlike when I talk you will hear me first. So it looks like I am the one who is talking a lot because things are being said outside there.”
Sonie, on the other hand, has insisted that putting everything on social media will only cause more damage.
We will keep you up to date with the latest entertainment news.