CS Matiang’i has ordered for the immediate arrest of the ‘Bodaboda’ riders caught on camera assaulting a female driver, terming it as “shameful”.
The video which has since gone viral on social media, trending at position one on Twitter, a female motorist was seen being assaulted by a gang of bodaboda riders.
In his comment, CS Matiang’i termed the incident as “shocking and disgusting”, Dr. Matiang’i further directed the security agents to hunt down the dreadful men and see to it that they are punished for their terrible behavior.
“I am shocked and disgusted by a viral video clip of a female motorist being molested by suspected boda boda riders along Wangari Maathai /Forest Road. We must protect our roads from such vile and reprehensible acts of aggression,” he said in a statement released on his social media platforms.
“I have asked our security agents to ensure that all the perpetrators of this dastardly act are swiftly apprehended and suitably punished for their heinous act,” CS Matiangi added.
The Kenya Police Service said they are aware of the video and termed it as “distasteful”, the police, in a statement posted on their social media platforms, said they identified some of the people and are hunting them down.
“Our attention has been drawn to a distasteful video circulating on social media of boda boda riders attacking a motorist after an alleged road traffic accident. The rowdy gang went ahead and stripped the lady off her clothes,” read the statement.
- Boniface Mwangi, “Bodabodas Are The Biggest Threat To National Security.”
- City Politician Hon Alinur Mohamed Wants Police Officers Out Of Examination Centers.
- Kenyans To Pay More As Cooking Gas Prices Surges.
- ‘I’m Getting Paid 6 Times More,’ Obinna Reveals His Kiss FM Salary
- Thee Pluto: I Have My Own House, But Pay Ksh.100K Rent
- Dennis Onsarigo Appointed Press Secretary In Raila Odinga’s Campaign Secretariat.
- Dj Mo Confronting Ringtone Apoko For Disrespecting His Wife Size 8. VIDEO
In the video, the woman can be heard screaming for help and telling the gang to stop, but a section of the uncultured men undress her as others order that she be removed from inside the car.
Do you remember this?
We will keep you up to date with the latest news from Interior CS Matiang’i.