Daddy Owen sells an idea to fellow celebrities, telling them to stop running after “slay ” queens and focus on investing in properties.
The truth of the matter is it not only the artist that should run with this idea. Any other person out there who is ready and willing to change their life should buy the idea.
Investing means securing your future. Nobody knows about tomorrow.
For example, during this pandemic, one of the most affected sectors is the tourism sector. So many jobs have been lost, and businesses closed.
It would help if you had a fallback plan.
This is an advice for every youth in this country.
Daddy Owen is concerned about how many artists and celebrities enjoy luxurious lifestyles and forgetting to invest, only to suffer later when all the fame and money is gone.
This was his advice to his fellow celebrities. INVEST
Most people think that they have all the time, yet everyone is allocated 24 hours a day. The question is. What more time do you think you have?
You will hear such talks like, “We are still young. We will start working on that project next year, or I don’t need a house now, I don’t think I can do ever it. This kind of talk is dangerous.
- Alex Mwakideu: I am surprised by the turn of events on the Jenga na Alex na Jalas show.
- 6 Ways to flair your wall.
- Daddy Owen building seven bedroomed house.
5 Important lessons from Daddy Owen.
- Decide to take the risk and learn in the process.
- Your environment matters; take some time to watch what is around you.
- Do not identify yourself with what your accomplishments.
- Take one step at a time.
- Practice being kind rather than right.