Larry Madowo.Photo Credit: Instagram/larrymadowo
People we can learn from.
One of the most interesting and inspirational success stories is that of Larry Madowo.
Larry Madowo has worked hard work to reach where he is today. You cannot anchor and report news on a global stage without actually working for it. There is a price attached to it.
Today, most people want to be successful but they are not willing to pay the price.
To get to the global stage, to interview some of the most prominent people the world has ever known. The list is endless.
Larry Madowo interviews Sofia the robot.
What makes this guy Larry, so successful? What is his secret?
It is time we start to study some of these individuals. To know what they are doing right that some of us are not doing. To understand how they think and what they spend most of their time doing.
LET’S GET THE LIST FIRST.
- Larry Madowo. North America Correspondent for the BBC.
- Felix Odiwuor (Jalang’o) Kiss FM presenter
- James Mworia. Centum Investment CEO
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Classic FM presenter
- Eugene Mbugua. CEO and Young Rich Television Limited
- Vava Angwenyi. Founder VAVA COFFEE
- Zammer Verjee. Founder Studio AZ
- Terryanne Chebet. CEO of Scarlet Digital
- Jackline Cherop. co-founder and the managing director of Densey Tours and Travel company
- Eric Kinoti. Founder of Shades Systems E. A Ltd
The secret is to pick just one person. Look at how they live their life. Study their biography. Study their habits.
I will go with Larry Madowo.
What’s your pick?
I JUST COUNDN’T SLEEP.
If you feel there is a way we can improve our work, kindly email us at email@example.com we will surely appreciate it. You can also reach us through our Facebook page @Semakenya
Please Like our page and leave a comment @Semakenya.